& Köydenpunojankatu 1
The building at the corner of Hietalahdenranta 15 & Köydenpunojankatu 1 was completed in 1904 and designed by architects Grahn, Hedman and Wasastjerna.
Although first completed in 1904, the corner balconies were added in 1913. These were designed by architect Armas Lindgren, formerly of the Gesellius, Lindgren & Saarinen trio.
“Kruununhaka is the original central district of Helsinki.”Helsinki Art Nouveau – an illustrated guide